Complaint Review: HOWARD L. NATIONS LAW FIRM

• Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: Jerry — Bunnell Florida United States of America
HOWARD L. NATIONS LAW FIRM
4515 YOAKUM BOULEVARD Internet, Texas United States of America

HOWARD L. NATIONS LAW FIRM THE LAW OFFICES OF HOWARD L. NATIONS I have never recieved my settlement for the seroquel case Internet, Texas

I have never recieved the seroquel settlement. Nations Law sent me letters telling me that I should be getting my check this past august, then I was told after calling for a month it would be in September, then I recieved a letter in Sept. that payments would go out in Oct. In November I recieved a letter telling me I had to have some release forms signed and notarized. I faxed the papers back that same day. It is December and now they are telling me that because I made a  cash advance with the  company,  Nations law sent me the paper work for when they sent the papers in Nov. to get notarized is now holding up my check. I have waited 1 year for the money since I was told by nations law I would be getting my check at any time. Yeah they did not say years..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HOWARD-L-NATIONS-LAW-FIRM/Internet-Texas-77006/HOWARD-L-NATIONS-LAW-FIRM-THE-LAW-OFFICES-OF-HOWARD-L-NATIONS-I-have-never-recieved-my-s-808350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HOWARD L. NATIONS LAW FIRM