Complaint Review: HP Consulting INC.

• Submitted: Sun, January 09, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: pissedoff123 — pompano beach Florida United States of America
HP Consulting INC.

HP Consulting INC. Crystal Donaugh YOUNG CHILDREN TRAINED TO SCAM YOU! , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: bragging?

I can not express my hurt feelings and the feeling of being played. these boys and girl are crafty and rehearsed. My child followed her after we found this site and heard her rattle off the same non-sense to our next door neighbors!

This is a scam and wrong and its time they were stopped.

if you go on this girl's facebook Crystal Dearborn you'll see her bragging about the money and checks she's collected.

Its sick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2011 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HP-Consulting-INC/internet/HP-Consulting-INC-Crystal-Donaugh-YOUNG-CHILDREN-TRAINED-TO-SCAM-YOU-Internet-680691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HP Consulting INC.

bragging?

AUTHOR: sierrabrown - (United States of America)

I dont consider that bragging. Obviously that person that backed her up in her contest gave her more points than the average person would... Can't she be happy about this? I know if someone that backed me up in my contest gave me that many points i'd do the same thing. All of you people come on here and SLANDER our names and bash on something that is a big part of our lives. This is one of the most legitimate companys to work for. Even with all of the reports on here, you can see the first person posted, and then everyone take it as its a scam. I have the best job in the world. I get to travel the country, talk to cool people all day long and get money to benefit my life. I can't wait for every single one of you that has posted for you to get your magazines so you can feel stupid about the bad things you say about us. Personally my mom hates me because she literally gets about 10 differenct magazines in the mail a day from me.