Complaint Review: HP Consulting Inc

• Reported By: Joe — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States of America
HP Consulting Inc
I do not know the addresss Baton Rouge, Louisiana United States of America

HP Consulting Inc Magazine Subscription selling scam Baton Rouge, Louisiana

On March 4, 2011 I was approached by 2 young man saying they are in college and they are trying to sell magazine subscription to earn points toward a scholarship.  The price for the magazine one year subscription was $48 + $15 handling fee which total $63.  They said part of the sale and the handling fee will go to the charity of my choice, they gave me a few charity to pick from.  After 2 weeks, which is March 18, my check for $63 was cashed.  I started to suspect about this magazine order so I went to this website and check out HP Consulting Inc and here I am knowing I got rip off.  I have filed a complaint to Better Business Bureau.  I urged everyone doing so too so that these ripoff won't be on hard working soft hearted folks like us.

What can I do to take further action on this company beside reporting to this site and file a complaint with BBB?

Any suggestion will be appreciated

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HP-Consulting-Inc/Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-70809/HP-Consulting-Inc-Magazine-Subscription-selling-scam-Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-714266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HP Consulting Inc