Complaint Review: HP Consulting Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: Jean — Three Rivers Michigan United States of America
HP Consulting Inc.
PO BOX 1030 Kittredge, Colorado United States of America

HP Consulting Inc. Frontline Communications LLC Scam - Magazine sales contest Kittredge, Colorado

Monday afternoon two boys, late teens approached my house requesting about purchasing magazine subscriptions as a fundrasier for their trip to "Germany". They were a home schooled group of kids in a contest, boys against girls.

They were very convincing, had what I thought were authentic documents and stated the subscriptions were for the Veterans and soldiers. That I needed to make sure that I considered both, the men and the women so if I could do one for each it would be great. I would be getting a picture postcard in the mail from a soldier that received my magazine. They caught me off guard, and without stopping to look them up real quick on line, I went ahead and did two subscription and wrote them two checks.

After an hour or so, I got a funny feeling and decided to look them up on line. Sure enough - Numerous reports of this scam across the US are out there. I called the bank this am and put stops on the checks and reported them stolen. So much for trying to be a trusting soul...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HP-Consulting-Inc/Kittredge-Colorado-80457/HP-Consulting-Inc-Frontline-Communications-LLC-Scam-Magazine-sales-contest-Kittredge-C-755215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HP Consulting Inc.