Complaint Review: HP Consulting Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2012

• Reported By: Ann — Castro Valley California United States of America
HP Consulting Inc.
P.O. Box 1030 Kittredge,, Colorado United States of America

HP Consulting Inc. Ordered Turtle magazine October of 2011 and still have not received it. Kittredge, , Colorado

I subscribed to Turtle Magazine in October 2011. I have written to HP Consulting Inc twice and was told that in was in the hands of the publisher.  I wrote them March 6, 2012 and again in April 18, 2012  no response.  I registered the first letter but the second one I did not.  My receipt # D00085264 for the total amount of purchase was $63.00, and now my grandson will be in the process of moving so the address will be incorrect if it ever gets mailed.  The last letter I told HP Consulting that I was very dissatified with their service and would appreciate a refund...still no answer.  I feel bad for the next young person that comes to my door to sell magazines I will not sponsor them.  I would like to see this taken care of since I cannot get a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HP-Consulting-Inc/Kittredge-Colorado-80457/HP-Consulting-Inc-Ordered-Turtle-magazine-October-of-2011-and-still-have-not-received-it-877671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HP Consulting Inc.