Complaint Review: HP Financial

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Rob — Chicago Illinois
HP Financial
, Select State/Province USA

HP Financial ALERT!!! NOW USING SAME RIPOFF TACTIC WITH NEW WEBSITE ON CRAIGSLIST. THEY ARE CALLING THEMSELVES IRVINE TRUST FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP OR ITSFG.COM HP FINANCIAL NOW ITSFG.COM FAKE CORP BUILDOUT AND CPN SCAM. WANT $295 BANK DEPOSIT VIRTUAL ADDRESSES Internet

*Consumer Comment: Isaac Miller dba Irvine Trust Financial is a con.

Everyone ripped off by HP Financial please beware they have resurfaced. I made a $295 bank deposit into their Chase bank account for financial services relating to a CPN corp buidout. You all know the scam. It goes like this: they claim to be able to do two rounds of funding at 120K a piece off their corp buildouts but you are required to purchase a CPN through their vendor only which costs $295. That is the whole scam. There is no corp anything but they keep you on the hook for weeks because they have decent looking paperwork, etc. They have resurfaced as Irvine Trust Financial Services Group or ITSFG.COM. the website is exactley the same as the HP Financial was. They won't return my calls because they know I am onto them. If anyone deposited money into their account please notify me or call your local FBI office to report the account as FRAUD based. You can also go the the bank and report it as a fraud-based account but going to the FBI is recommended. If you are a victim also report it to the Secretary of State's office and IRS. They are good at tracking the fake shelf or temporary corps that they are setting up. I am in the process of using my law enforcement contacts to report and get the process kick started.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HP-Financial/Select-StateProvince/HP-Financial-ALERT-NOW-USING-SAME-RIPOFF-TACTIC-WITH-NEW-WEBSITE-ON-CRAIGSLIST-THEY-A-1134848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HP Financial

Isaac Miller dba Irvine Trust Financial is a con.

AUTHOR: John - ()

I am one of the latest victims of the same scam run by Isaac J. Miller of Irvine Trust Financial Services Group. I actually met with Isaac and his partner "Scott" at his reported business address on Feb. 13th of 2014. I wanted to see for myself if the business was legitimate but turns out I am still naive to be cheated by a young punk like Isaac Miller after all.

I am in for $4500 for 5 applications including my own. They require you to start your own file to qualify as a broker. I wrote him a check for $1800 for two people on the day we met which he immediately deposited into his then-still-active Chase account. Since then, he no longer has Chase account active due to all the fraudulent activities. Now he banks with Citi Bank.

He is actually not even a tenant at the building. He only has access to the conference room on the executive floor because he does have a lease in one of the buildings the same management company, Premier Business Center, handles. His actual physical address is 2700 Michelson Drive #1700, Irvine, Ca. .

He has been stringing me along for almost two months now. His ghost at HP Financial in Houston, Texas, who goes by the name of John Preston, has been leading me on by promising funding in a few more days, next week, a few more calendar days and so forth. When Isaac had John Preston send me an email message of the approval for $75000 for the first phase, he asked me to notarize the limited power of attorney docs and return within 48 hours. I did it in one day and emailed him a copy. It was strange that he did not require original notarized docs but two days later, John Preston told me that he was able to get the funding docs from the lender and he was processing the fees.

And that is just the typical pattern. Even though they give you a very specific timeline for the process, they never keep you posted and when you inquire, they just don't reply for days and all of a sudden, present a paperwork to seem like something legitimate is taking place, which we would like to believe, but ultimately nothing.

I am definitely putting together all the documentation and paper proof to report him to the local FBI.

For anyone's information, his fake business address at 18101 Von Karman Ave #140, Irvine, Ca. is a drycleaner.

I have already notified the management and they have asked him not to advertise the address nor use their conference room to pose as a tenant. The contact at the management company is Mr. Charlie Brown/Emily Knox(949)225-4400/Nancee Weimer(949)253-4135

Charlie Brown Property Listings

(949) 253-4179

(949) 253-4148

cbrown@pbcenters.com

www.pbcenters.com

More and more people should contact them to report misconduct.

Also, the GM of the management company at his physical and actual address is Alicia with the number (949)955-5253.

They are all aware of the complaints but more people should repeatedly contact them to put pressure on Isaac Miller.

If anyone is onboard with me to bring grievances to FBI, you may contact me at johnkim64@gmail.com.