Complaint Review: HP consulting, inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: kelly — san marcos Texas United States of America
HP consulting, inc.
po box 1030 kittredge, Colorado United States of America

HP consulting, inc. MD network, inc. using kids to sucker us in, that is what i get for trying to help the youth of America further their education. sorry to all other charities - legitimate or not, i will not be generous again - look e kittredge, Colorado

I will never again buy even a candy bar from some kid with a sob story about raising money for school!  My husband and I do not even have children, yet I already pay school taxes! I go out of my way to try to help and just end up abused!  Welcome to America! The land of the freedom to rip-off hard working TAX PAYING LEGAL CITIZENS!   I feel sorry for all of the charities that are honest that will be  tarnished by these losers! Sorry churches, homeless, and victims of natural disasters!  My charity future will begin and STAY at home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HP-consulting-inc/kittredge-Colorado-80457/HP-consulting-inc-MD-network-inc-using-kids-to-sucker-us-in-that-is-what-i-get-for-tr-909006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HP consulting, inc.