Complaint Review: HP - hewlett Packard

• Updated: Wed, March 24, 2010

• Reported By: waiwai — California United States of America
HP - hewlett Packard
solano park davis, California United States of America

HP - hewlett Packard HP pavilion TX1000 blank screen and WIFI die davis, California

I bought my HP Pavilion TX1000 around Oct. 2007.  It was working fine at the beginning. But in June 2009, this computer start giving blank screen during running. At the same time, wifi does not give stable internet service. Everytime this happens, I have to restart computer again and again. In dec 2009, the wifi totally die and gave no wireless internet.  In March 2010, the stupid computer gave totally blank screen with all lights on but nothing running.  I searched on line and find a lot of complaints about thie series of laotop.  I would like to say do NEVER buy HP laptop.   I really think the company should do something for us custmers.  I am a student and i save money for long time to buy this laptop. Now it has my thesis and data inside but I can not use it anymore.  It IS SO ANNOYING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HP-hewlett-Packard/davis-California-/HP-hewlett-Packard-HP-pavilion-TX1000-blank-screen-and-WIFI-die-davis-California-585147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HP - hewlett Packard