Complaint Review: HP

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: fedup — Union City Tennessee
HP

HP run around Internet

I contacted HP about my computer because I had only had it about a month and a half and my screen quit working. So I called HP and they had me send it in. They gave me information so I could check the status of repair online. The problem I have is that when I enter in the information it tells me they are unable to locate the information for it. So I contacted other parts of the HP company and still no help. They act like they cannot access information through the computer for you. My experience with HP has been awful. I am so tired of the run around and just want to know the status of my repairs and no one can help me. I am fed up with this crap and will never buy another HP product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HP/internet/HP-run-around-Internet-1045180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HP