Complaint Review: HPM & Associates

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: san juanita — san antonio Texas
HPM & Associates
3845 FM 1960 Rd West Suite 180 Houston, Texas USA

HPM & Associates Michelle Kison, Romeo Kison Jr. aka Jay Vasquez and Naresh Potluri They collected on my behalf $13,792.27. They then issued a check to my company with an incorrect amount of $ 9,206.34 ($1,298.37 less ).  Houston Texas

They collected on my behalf $13,792.27. They then issued a check to my company with an incorrect amount of $ 9,206.34 ($1,298.37 less ). I mailed the check back and asked them to reissue a new check with the correct amount of $ 10,505.22. They mailed back the original check with the incorrect amount. I made several calls to them regarding this matter and demanded to speak to the owner. I never got a call back from them. After weeks of phone calls to no avail I decided to deposit the check. I receive a call from my institution stating that the check came back becasue the account was closed. I proceeded to drive to Houston to deal with this matter personally only to find out that the offices were closed due to non payment of their lease.

I usge others to come forth and use this site to voice your concerns regarding this unscrupulos company HPM& Associates and there oweners: Michelle Kison, Romeo Kison Jr aka Jay Vasquez and Naresh Potluri.  Together we can bring these individuals to justice.

A Total Domain, Inc.

San Juanita Preciado

434 W. Nakoma Drive

San Antonio, Texas 78216

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HPM-Associates-/Houston-Texas-77068/HPM-amp-Associates-Michelle-Kison-Romeo-Kison-Jr-aka-Jay-Vasquez-and-Naresh-Potluri-T-1113933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HPM & Associates