Deegan

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:alvarado Texas
HR BLOCK BANK AND SOFTWARE
POBOX 10364 KANSAS CITY, Missouri U.S.A.

HR BLOCK BANK AND SOFTWARE RIPP OFF IN SIMPLE PAY AND STOLEN FUND KANSAS CITY Missouri

I purchased the Basic software in January 2008 to file my taxes. I did my income tax and IRS aprroved on Feb 13, 2008 for the amount of 811.00 I was supposed to receive the amount of 781.01 because HR offers a simple pay deposit, this means, you don\'t pay out of your pocket until you received your income tax and they deduct the 29.99 from your refund.

Damage Resulting
I receive a wire transfer on 2/21 for the amount of 491.05 sinceday it has become a nightmare I reported my case on 3/02 at 7:30 am and the CSR accepted that HR BLOCK sold a defective product with wrong routing numbers. They assigned me case number 1171524. I had made 20 phone calls with a wait from 12-50 minutes and they transfer me from dept to dept and nothing gets done. I am concerned now because my rebate is going to get into HR PHONY account. I\'ve already mailed out a letter to IRS to the fraud department and noting has been done. HR acknowledges they sold a bad product and even with the online updates the routing numbers and accounts were fake. Also why did they wire me some money a day before the irs deposited their money into their accounts?

Madel
alvarado, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HR-BLOCK-BANK-AND-SOFTWARE/KANSAS-CITY-Missouri-64171/HR-BLOCK-BANK-AND-SOFTWARE-RIPP-OFF-IN-SIMPLE-PAY-AND-STOLEN-FUND-KANSAS-CITY-Missouri-327970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HR BLOCK BANK AND SOFTWARE