Complaint Review: H&R Block World Headquarters

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jane doe — Aberdeen South Dakota
H&R Block World Headquarters
One H&R block Way Kansas City MO 64105 Internet United States of America

H&R Block World Headquarters Completely unprofessional, lied, & misrepresenting themselves Internet

I filed my taxes through this company, and they completely lied about when my taxes would arrive. I filed 2/14/2013 I am just now getting my taxes shown into my bank account. I am still waiting on them to post fully, and it's 3/20/2013. When I called the office located in Aberdeen they played stupid about their software glitch to me, along with being completely unprofessional, rude, inconsiderate, not to forget how they hung up on me. I want a refund for not receiving my taxes on time. They said I would have them no later then 21 days from filing. Well it's been longer than that, and they said it wasn't their fault so I don't deserve a refund. Then bill Cobb went on their Facebook page they have, and willingly admitted it was their fault, so that was the second lie they told me. I want a full refund from their company for everything they have put me through, as well as the 600,000 other people that were affected by this simple mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HR-Block-World-Headquarters/internet/HR-Block-World-Headquarters-Completely-unprofessional-lied-misrepresenting-themselve-1036356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H&R Block World Headquarters