Complaint Review: HR Block

• Reported By: Mary — Reynoldsburg Ohio United States of America
HR Block
1503 E Livingston ave Columbus, Ohio United States of America

HR Block Wont give me my tax return Columbus, Ohio

I faxed my personal information to HR Block for tax preperation.  Then my husband and I went into there office to sign and submit our tax return and found out someone filed all of our children.  This had to be from there office.  We went to file a paper return @ the end of feb with the info given to us from HR Block not knowing that they had their account information listed for the return.  I contacted the IRS to check the status of the return and was told by Cicely id # 2861679 that our return was excepted on 3-17 and was deposited into the HR Block acct on 3-25.  I called the HR Block Bank and verfied that the routing and acct # is theirs and asked if the funds are available.  Not only did the tell me that the funds were not available but that out tax return was rejected on 3-28 from the IRS and that I owed them money for the preperation which is not what the IRS has already told me.  I am extreemly outraged that this is happening.  My husband had been useing HR Block for years for tax preperation and I have for 2 years.  What can I do ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2011 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HR-Block/Columbus-Ohio-43209/HR-Block-Wont-give-me-my-tax-return-Columbus-Ohio-712403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HR Block