Complaint Review: HR Block

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 28, 2008

• Reported By:East orange New Jersey
HR Block
1094 Clinton Ave Irvington, New Jersey U.S.A.

H&R Block Beware of H&R Block Emerald Card is not really secured, anybody can get access to your money! Irvington New Jersey

H&R Block emerald card is not secured at all. be aware of using it. i was mailed my card and i never received it. I called H&R Block to let them know. they traced it and said it had been mailed to my house. after they investigated it they said it had been used.

I don't know how somebody could use my card without knowing my password or pin number. I thought this was suppose to be a secure card. Well it isn't.I told them I wanted this matter investigated and I want my money back.
they said they would and now after 2 denial letters, I still havent gotten my money back.

Its been a ongoing process for about 4 months.
beware of H&R Block. They do not stick by their customers and they do not even try and get you your money back.
Don't use their emerald card.....

Tyshanda
East orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HR-Block/Irvington-New-Jersey-07111/HR-Block-Beware-of-HR-Block-Emerald-Card-is-not-really-secured-anybody-can-get-access-t-345315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HR Block