Complaint Review: HR Block

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
HR Block
hrblock.com Internet U.S.A.

HR Block ripoff Internet

I tried to use the efile service from HR Block and it imported that I have earnings from gambling of which I do not have and I could not find anyway to delete it. My filing kept being rejected because of this.

I also had forms being completed that was not necessary. I tried to contact their system people but was informed that there were 670 people waiting for system tech problems.

Then after all of that i tried to find a phone number to call to take my tax information out of their system. No phone numbers and if I tried to go to a live person on line it would be an additional $20 for their help. But that was for only tax questions. What is happening with this company? I want my tax information out of their system now. But no one will assist me without paying them money to do that.

Sheila
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2006 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HR-Block/internet/HR-Block-ripoff-Internet-174166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HR Block