Complaint Review: H&R block

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: besomeone — Elkgrove village Illinois
H&R block
1136 so roselle rd schaumburg, Select State/Province USA

H&R block H&r block lied to me about my tax return refund schaumburg schaumburg ill

I went to h&r block to get my taxes done which they did and i had money coming back $500.00 the prepare said i could get my money on an H&R block green card i did my taxes on the 13th of april he told me that i would get my money by friday april 18th  low and behold i went to use the card after H&R block sent me a email that i could use my card .The store were i went to use it at after running a transaction was declined  I was sent no pin number for card called the 800 number on back of card  and was told that the card was invaid  and that there was no funds on the card and i was given a rude excuse by the agent i spoke to that the card was not useable till may 1st of 2014. I have since went back to H&R block office and they are closed leaving me with no money and no one to talk with about this matter .I feel that i was ripped off and left with no money from H&R block and lied to by there agent who did my taxes.. I insence was given a invalid visa card which is no good to me at this point and can not be used I was ripped off... and i cant get a hold of H&R block....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HR-block/schaumburg-Select-StateProvince-60193/HR-block-Hr-block-lied-to-me-about-my-tax-return-refund-schaumburg-schaumburg-ill-1140656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H&R block