Complaint Review: HRC Medical in Fishers, Indiana

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Carmel Indiana United States of America
HRC Medical in Fishers, Indiana
10173 Medical Drive Internet United States of America

HRC Medical in Fishers, Indiana BUYERS BEWARE OF HRC MEDICAL IN FISHERS!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: HRC Saved Marriage and I feel GREAT!!!

I'm writing to inform any potential women/men about the rip-off of HRC Medical.  Anyone who is thinking about signing with that company should read my letter first!  I went into HRC in May of 2012.  It sounds wonderful!  You will get your energy back, feel young, sleep better, youthful skin, so ON....  I signed up.  I paid the $2450.00 for the year!  Yes!  That is expensive but was told I would feel AMAZING!!

I started getting the " inserts"  in a few weeks.  I felt great for about 2 weeks then you literally "CRASH". Very tired, angry, moody, Sleepless nights.  So I went BACK to try it again!  Another insert !  THE INSERTS LEAVES PERMANENTS SCARS!!!  BEWARE!!!!

The same thing happened...  Feel great then CRASH!  The last insert I received THE DOSAGE MADE ME INCREDIBLY SICK!  HORRIBLE ACNE!  I called in and they gave me some medicine and said there was NOTHING they could do....

I wanted out of the program!  I asked to get my money back.  They didn't return my call.  I reversed the charges on my American Express.  They refuse to return my money..

THE ONLY SERVICE I RECEIVED WAS ACNE, FEELING SICK AND HORRIBLE SCARS!  NOW THEY WON'T RETURN MY MONEY..  THEY REFUSE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRC-Medical-in-Fishers-Indiana/internet/HRC-Medical-in-Fishers-Indiana-BUYERS-BEWARE-OF-HRC-MEDICAL-IN-FISHERS-Internet-973991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRC Medical in Fishers, Indiana

HRC Saved Marriage and I feel GREAT!!!

AUTHOR: Loving Life!!! - (United States of America)

I read this and it is VERY different than my experience.  My 3 friends and I all go there and we are doing great.  The staff is wonderful and are extremely attentive to our needs (yes we are needy at times).

It doesn't sound like you gave it much of a chance.  After the first insert, I felt fabulous.  There is no question that wears off, but if you go into the office, they take your blood and you get a booster.  It took many years to get into this hormonal mess we find ourselves in, and we can't be fixed in a day.  You should go back and give it time.

Terrible scarring, why?  The incision is so tiny.  After it heals you can barely see it.

I don't believe for a second that they refused to refund your money. Sounds like buyers remorse to me.