Complaint Review: HRS-Household Retail Services

• Submitted: Wed, December 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 11, 2002

• Reported By:San Diego California
HRS-Household Retail Services
90 Christiana Rd. New Castle, DE 19720 New Castle, Delaware U.S.A.

HRS Household Retail Services the ripoff business that doesnt give a dam New Castle Delaware

I co-signed on a loan for a military person, because they had a guaranteed paycheck. Well the person went awol. I immediately contacted HRS to start the process of a voluntary reposition.

After repeated faxes and calls to their repo department, telling them exactly where the motorcylce was they did nothing to get the bike back. They sent an agency out one time and notified the person whose house it was at, and guess what? The bike is now in hiding.

I've told the bank for 2 months what the situation was and the military person was going to be in the brig. My circumstances do not allow for me to take over the payments at this time, and it was urgent that the bike get picked up.

I'm through with this company. I tried to stay one step ahead and to save my credit by working woth the bank to get the bike back. Now my credit will be ruined, because their lack of interest, and concern for their own financing.

They could've picked up that bike in plain view for the past two months. Now, I don't care if they get it back or not. I'm through with this irresponsible company!

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2002 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-Household-Retail-Services/New-Castle-Delaware-19720/HRS-Household-Retail-Services-the-ripoff-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-New-Castle-Delawa-37978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS-Household Retail Services