Complaint Review: HRS, Levitz Furniture

• Updated: Fri, September 03, 2004

• Reported By:ewb beach Hawaii
HRS, Levitz Furniture
Tacoma, Washington U.S.A.

HRS - Levitz Furniture I got and am still getting ripped off by Levitz furniture and it is runining my credit No matter what is said Levitz lies and makes accusations they are a horrible company to deal with Tacoma Washington

Back in Oct 2001 I bought some funiture from Levitz and it came to a grand total of $1,996.00. Not bad I thought, to start a house off with. Well, almost three years later with only being late maybe 1 or 2 I owe them $2,258.00!!!! How can that be? I don't know who I have been paying over the last three years and I even pay more than what they asked me to pay, so I could pay off the interest rate faster. Now I still owe them more than What I started off having to pay. What can be done about this I ask, Am I the only one that is going through this scam. If not would someone please contact me and tell me how I can deal with this disgrace of a company.

Jacquelyn
ewa beach, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2004 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-Levitz-Furniture/Tacoma-Washington/HRS-Levitz-Furniture-I-got-and-am-still-getting-ripped-off-by-Levitz-furniture-and-it-is-106907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS, Levitz Furniture