Complaint Review: HRS USA - Best Buy

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2002

• Reported By:
HRS USA - Best Buy
PO Box 60148 City of Industry, California U.S.A.

HRS USA - Best Buy Phone payoff scam City of Industry California

Back in October of 2001, I paid my remaining balance in full. After that, a ten dollar charge was placed on the card in was cancelled by them. I did not know this until I recently pulled up my credit report to see that I was 90 days late. How could this be, I paid the balance in full back in October. I have a copy of the check. I want this removed from my report. I paid that balance of $14 here recently. This has got to be the biggest scam I have ever heard of.....

Robert
Oxnard, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2002 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-Best-Buy/City-of-Industry-California-91716-0148/HRS-USA-Best-Buy-Phone-payoff-scam-City-of-Industry-California-18737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA - Best Buy