Complaint Review: HRS USA, Best Buy

• Updated: Sun, April 20, 2003

• Reported By:Kunsan Other
HRS USA, Best Buy
Lancaster, California U.S.A.

HRS USA, Best Buy Haven't recieved a bill in 8 months and now I owe almost double my limit ripoff business from hell Lancaster California

I'm Active Duty Air Force and got an account with a $800 limit from Best Buy. I made payments on time and everything was fine untill I moved to Korea. I haven't recieved a bill in 8 months and all of the sudden I get a bill from HRS USA saying that my card has been cancelled and I owe $1100!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been able to contact them yet due to only able to use calling cards to contact them but they gave me 7 late fee charges of $29 each including interest! Is there anything I can do?

Marvin
Kunsan AB
Korea, Republic of

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2003 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-Best-Buy/Lancaster-California-93524/HRS-USA-Best-Buy-Havent-recieved-a-bill-in-8-months-and-now-I-owe-almost-double-my-limit-53670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA, Best Buy