Complaint Review: HRS USA - BestBuy

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2002

• Reported By:Arlington TX
HRS USA - BestBuy
Nationwide U.S.A.

HRS USA \ Best Buy - Late fee charge for sending payment one day early.

*0: HRS USA \ Best Buy - Late fee charge for sending payment one day early.

I have been reading about everyone getting charged a $29.00 fee for payments being posted late but I have been charged a $29.00 fee because my payment was one day too early. Thats right, send in your payment early and they charge you a early fee(late fee). I had sent in a payment in Nov for Dec and sent a payment in Dec for Jan. The Dec statement had both payments. The payment for Jan posted on Dec 12 which is the last day of the Dec statement. I called HRS USA-BestBuy and explained I had made the payment. Their comment was that they consider it an extra payment not the payment needed for Jan, because it was on the Dec statement. Since this was the second time I made a payment early, they would not refund my $29.00.

This has got to be the biggest rippoff I have ever experienced. I spend thousands of dollars at Besy Buy every year and for $29.00 they are willing to loose my business. I paid off the account today and will pay off the other one next month. I will cancel both accounts.

John
Arlington Texas

Click here to see other Rip-off Reports on the HRS

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Best Buy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-BestBuy/nationwide/HRS-USA-Best-Buy-Late-fee-charge-for-sending-payment-one-day-early-12254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA - BestBuy

#1 0

HRS USA \ Best Buy - Late fee charge for sending payment one day early.

AUTHOR: - ()

I have been reading about everyone getting charged a $29.00 fee for payments being posted late but I have been charged a $29.00 fee because my payment was one day too early. That's right, send in your payment early and they charge you a early fee (late fee). I had sent in a payment in Nov for Dec and sent a payment in Dec for Jan. The Dec statement had both payments. The payment for Jan posted on Dec 12 which is the last day of the Dec statement. I called HRS USA-BestBuy and explained I had made the payment. Their comment was that they consider it an extra payment not the payment needed for Jan, because it was on the Dec statement. Since this was the second time I made a payment early, they would not refund my $29.00.

This has got to be the biggest rip-off I have ever experienced. I spend thousands of dollars at BestBuy every year and for $29.00 they are willing to loose my business. I paid off the account today and will pay off the other one next month. I will cancel both accounts.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC