Complaint Review: HRS USA/ COMPUSA

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2002

• Reported By:
P.O. Box 60148 City of Industry, California U.S.A.

HRS USA/ COMPUSA late fee issues/ false promises City of Industry California

I figured this statement might help the HRS USA future customers to reconsider before sign up for their credit cards.

I had the card with Compusa when I signed up for the "NO INTEREST, NO PAYMENT FOR 12 MONTHS" around New Year 2002. They sent me the first balance statement, I paid it. Then, no more statement eversince. I call HRS USA customer service asking for the reason of statement being received, and I being told that I have a $29 late fee charged to my account and that I was support to sent in payment every month regardless of statement has been received or not. I told her that the promotion which I signed for indicated no interest, no payment for 12 months. She replied that her computer show none of that in my account.

I hope this business will soon reconsider their ways of doing business with the consumers.

El Monte, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-COMPUSA/City-of-Industry-California-91716/HRS-USA-COMPUSA-late-fee-issues-false-promises-City-of-Industry-California-17190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA/ COMPUSA