Complaint Review: HRS USA Credit Company

• Submitted: Mon, July 22, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, July 22, 2002

• Reported By:Splendora tx
HRS USA Credit Company
Rt 5 Box 263-A Cleveland Splendora, Texas U.S.A.

HRS USA Credit Company ripoff waste of time thieves Illinois

Dear someone,
I cant even get a phone number to call the HRS USA Credit Comnpany that finance our Yamaha RTV 4 wheeler,they cant be reached and I wanted to call in and give them a e-check payment to avoid that rip off 26.00 late payment. Now I have to go to the airport Post office and mail a priority mail to get there tomrrow for we were out of town almost a month.Thats a rip off charging 26.00 dollars for you cannot even call them.,I know they have a phone, let me get behind a few months and see if they reach me!!

Gloria
Splendora, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2002 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-Credit-Company/Splendora-Texas-77372/HRS-USA-Credit-Company-ripoff-waste-of-time-thieves-Illinois-25112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA Credit Company