Complaint Review: HRS-USA, HOUSEHOLD BANK, GATEWAY

• Submitted: Sat, December 07, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2003

• Reported By:Show Low Arizona
HRS-USA, HOUSEHOLD BANK, GATEWAY
P.O. Box 703, Wood Dale, Illinois U.S.A.

HRS-USA, HOUSEHOLD BANK, GATEWAY ripoff deceptive company ripoff swindlers Wood Dale Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Biggest rip-off ever!

This company is predatory and dishonest. They have charged me so much in extra charges that I now owe more than the original debt, even though I never missed a payment since December, 1999, until last June when I did not receive a statement. I always pay my bills the first of the month and my credit is good everywhere but here.
I have given up trying to negotiate with this company as I have found them to be rude, unresonable and uncooperative. I have reported them to every place I could think of with no results.

Victoria
Show Low, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2002 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-HOUSEHOLD-BANK-GATEWAY/Wood-Dale-Illinois-60191/HRS-USA-HOUSEHOLD-BANK-GATEWAY-ripoff-deceptive-company-ripoff-swindlers-Wood-Dale-Illin-37492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS-USA, HOUSEHOLD BANK, GATEWAY

Biggest rip-off ever!

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I bought my new Gateway PC and HRS-USA did my financing. That was the biggest rip-off I have ever been involved in. My original purchase price was $1200, I ended up paying more than $3000 for my PC. Like I have read very often about this company, no matter how many weeks early I sent in my payment, I always had a late fee. I would go to the post office, get my bill, make out a check and put it right back in the mail and next statement, sure enough, my payment went to the late fee. I finally went to another company and refinanced to pay them off. I called Gateway and complained and they said that they had several complaints on them and that they were not using them anymore. Thanks for listening.