• Submitted: Wed, September 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 04, 2002

• Reported By:Livonia MI
1301 E. Tower Road Schaumberg, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-420-5981
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

HRS USA, HOUSEHOLD FINANCE ripoff deceptive company Schaumberg Illinois

I sent a payment to these bastards on July 18, 2002, on August 31,2002 I got a letter with my check attached saying they couldn't apply my payment because they couldn't identify the correct account number even though included with my check was the payment advice from their invoice.

Not to mention the fact it took them more than 30 days to return my check, so at this point they charged me $29.00 in late fees plus the additional finance charges. My phone number is printed on my check they could have just called me but instead they screw around for a month and then blame it on me.

I called them to try and get them to remove the late charge but they wouldn't do it -- the stupid cow I spoke to said it wasn't their fault I didn't write my account number on my check.

My advice would be to avoid buying anything from any company that uses these bastards for financing -- you'll be sorry if you do.

Livonia, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2002 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-HOUSEHOLD-FINANCE/Schaumberg-Illinois-60173/HRS-USA-HOUSEHOLD-FINANCE-ripoff-deceptive-company-Schaumberg-Illinois-28955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA, HOUSEHOLD FINANCE