• Submitted: Mon, March 25, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, March 25, 2002

• Reported By:PHOENIX AZ
P.O.BOX 60107 CITY OF INDUSTRY CA. 91716-0107 CITY OF INDUSTRY, California U.S.A.

HRS USA (HOUSEHOLD RETAIL SERVICES) ripoff , unfair, billing scams mistreated and ripped off outlandish ripoff late fees CITY OF INDUSTRY California

Misleading due date entries. No matter when I send in my bill I always receive outrageuos late charges which they sneakily add into my bill the following month.

I will never pay off my debt at this rate because of their outlandish "fees"!

I feel victimized and taken advantage of.

When I've called to complain about this unfairness their reasoning is "well how do we know we're going to get your payment next month by the due date!? Therefore, even if my check is mailed and dated before the due date, they feel justified in charging a late fee "just in case"!!

phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-HOUSEHOLD-RETAIL-SERVICES/CITY-OF-INDUSTRY-California-91716-0107/HRS-USA-HOUSEHOLD-RETAIL-SERVICES-ripoff-unfair-billing-scams-mistreated-and-ripped-o-17581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA (HOUSEHOLD RETAIL SERVICES)