Complaint Review: HRS USA ( IKEA )

• Submitted: Fri, May 24, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, May 24, 2002

• Reported By:Kingwood TX
P.O. Box 60107, City of Industry, CA 91716-0107 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-959-3349
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

HRS USA, IKEA mistreated and ripped off Wilmington Delaware

I missed a payment and HRS USA ( IKEA ) closed my account and sent notice on next months bill in letters so small that it took me six months to find out when I went into Ikea to purchase something.

I had been making payments, so I called and they said my account was closed, I asked when they had notified me of this. HRS USA told which months payment it was on and I found it, you needed a magnifing glass to read it.

I cut up the credit cards and sent them back and I payed off the account but they will leave this on my credit report for seven years. I rfefuse to buy anything from companies that use HRS USA.

Kingwood, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2002 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-IKEA-/Wilmington-Delaware-19850/HRS-USA-IKEA-mistreated-and-ripped-off-Wilmington-Delaware-21468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA ( IKEA )