• Report: #19357

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2002

• Reported By:
HRS USA, Levitz Furniture
P.O. Box 60107 Ciy of Industry Ca Wood Dale, Illinois U.S.A.

HRS USA, Levitz Furniture ripoff billing procedures, scam artists, non listening jerks Wood Dale Illinois and Phoenix

I have been going back and forth with HRS and Levitz for over a year and ended up paying a scammed amount but I will not give up until they pay us back for our hard earned money.

First of all purchased furniture which arrived very much later than told and 3 out of 5 peices damaged, the only way got replaced was me staying on top of Levitz butts to make it correct.

Purchase the no pymt for a year sent on the last month the total owed which was close to $6, 000. Sent the beginning of January and the did not credit until February, I have different things that surely point out to them that I did in fact mail but I did not have receipt, they wanted proof of mailing, I have since kept fighting to get my $1,800 for this lated penalty and they still try to give me a runaround.

I have now left it in their court and said I will take them to court unless they show me my envelope to prove that I mail.ed this payment late.

Why can they get by with making me prove and they dont have to prove anything, this is a bunch of bull and I will win no matter how long it takes

A hard working consumer

Dawn
Peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2002 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-Levitz-Furniture/Wood-Dale-Illinois/HRS-USA-Levitz-Furniture-ripoff-billing-procedures-scam-artists-non-listening-jerks-Woo-19357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA, Levitz Furniture