Complaint Review: HRS USA & Roomstore Furniture

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2001

• Reported By:Westminster MD
HRS USA & Roomstore Furniture
P. O. Box 17298 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

HRS USA & Roomstore Furniture Rip-off

My sister-in-law wanted to help buy us furniture through the Roomstore Furniture. So she put the furniture on her HRS USA credit card since there was no interest for one year. I made 3 payments befor the July 10 deadline. My first 2 payments were deposited with 5 days. I sent my last payment on July 2 in order to meet the July 10 deadline. They did not cash my check until July 18. This put $500 of back interest on the credit card.

I wrote a letter of dispute to the company, in which they rejected it. I'm currently disputing it over the phone and am in the process of getting my lawyer involved. I went to do some research on them and noticed that they have ripped off others using the same method. Do not buy anything or apply for any credit with this company or they will do the same to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-Roomstore-Furniture/Baltimore-Maryland-21158/HRS-USA-Roomstore-Furniture-Rip-off-7214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA & Roomstore Furniture