Complaint Review: HRS USA WOOD DALE ILL.

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, October 03, 2002

• Reported By:Lamar Ms
HRS USA WOOD DALE ILL.
P.O.BOX 703, WOOD DALE, Illinois U.S.A.

HRS USA WOOD DALE ILL. UNFAIR LATE CHARGES, UNFAIR INTRESTRATE INCREASES, BREACH CONTRACT WOOD DALE Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Can't agree more

HRS USA made a contract with my mother for $89.00 a month, and now the bill is up to $164.00 a month. Intrest rate went from
10%to 13% now it is at 18 or 19%.

They are calling all the time harrassing my mother all hours of the day and night. We have been back to the dealer where they assured us the problem had been resolved, but it got worse.

My mother told them we would let them have the four-wheeler back, but they did not want it.I will send off the payments 10-12day's early, but they are alway's late BULLCRAP.

I personally have tried to talk with them, but they will not even though I pay the bill every month.We have contacted the dealer, and they said the matter was fixed,but they still harrass her.

I refuse to pay late charges when I know good and well the payment's are makeing it in on time, so I just send them the $89.00 per month.I really want EVERYONE to know DO NOT FINANCE ANYTHING WITH HRS USA FINANCEING.

Betty
Lamar, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA-WOOD-DALE-ILL/WOOD-DALE-Illinois-60191/HRS-USA-WOOD-DALE-ILL-UNFAIR-LATE-CHARGES-UNFAIR-INTRESTRATE-INCREASES-BREACH-CONTRACT-17662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA WOOD DALE ILL.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Can't agree more

AUTHOR: Lin - ()

I wasn't too bright, so I caugh on their games a little late; regardless of how early the payments were send, i would find a late charge on the following month's statement.

Paying over the phone would avoid the $30ish charge since they only charge $10 to take payment over the phone.

Being cheap and poor as I am, I started play their game and telling them that the statements have not been getting to me a couple of days before the due date. Since I don't have a statement, I can't make payment.

Even if I mail it out, it would be late due to no fault of my own. So i would ask them to take a note and waive the late charge. I would also tell them agree to that if a late charge on the bill, i can just call back to have it fixed.

Am I bad for doing that? I think they charged me more on the late fees then the 12 months of 0% rate would save me!

If the lowly operator can't do as you, the customer, requests, just ask for his/her supervisor. If they wanna make us miserable, we might as well keep them busy.