Complaint Review: HRS USA

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2003

• Reported By:st. albans Vermont
HRS USA
P.o. Box 17602 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

HRS USA ripoff late charges finance charge ripoff thieves Baltimore Maryland

I fell short of my expected due date on payment and since this occurred, even after I contcted them, they sent my account to a collection agency and started to threaten me and harass me. this company should be investigated by the government for closure and criminal charges.

they have charged me more than I financed and the remaining balance due is all charges that they placed on me for one late payment in which i contacted them about and made alternate payment arrangements. this company certainly sucks. Also, I must mention, that they mail out their billing statements 4 to 5 days before the damn payment is due. Rip off theiving bastards!

William
st. albans, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2003 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA/Baltimore-Maryland-21297-1602/HRS-USA-ripoff-late-charges-finance-charge-ripoff-thieves-Baltimore-Maryland-58893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA