stuck

• Submitted: Wed, August 07, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 07, 2002

• Reported By:Guntersville Al
HRS USA
PO box 5244 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-695-6950
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

HRS USA ripoff ,dishonest ,fraudulent billing fraudulent ripoff business Carol Stream Illinois

I have been making payments of 120.00 a month since 1997,allways paid before time with a money order,In april this year they sent me a statement for 240.00.

They said they didn't receive the payment for march,I new better I found my money order stub where I sent them payment a week before time,I sent them a copy of the m/o stub, They seen I had a receipt so within a month they mailed the money order back (Refused to take it)They said they sent it to Delaware, They seen i almost had it paid off so they decided to squeez a few extra bucks from me,so they charged me a late fee and raised my intrest rates.and now they wont full payment.

They also sent me a Dunn for, 8888888888888888888888888888888
amityville ny 11701,sorry i dont know this man,guess i have been paying his bills to.This company needs to be investigated

James
Guntersville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2002 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197-5244/HRS-USA-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Carol-Stream-Ill-26288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA