Complaint Review: HRS USA

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 01, 2003

• Reported By:Victorville California
P.O. Box 60148 City Of Industry City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

HRS USA ripoff:When paid 2 weeks early check posts in 3 days when paid within 7 days check posts late fees charged. City Of Industry California

I have HRS USA for both my BEst Buy and COstco cards, and I have had some serious concerns with these folks. I paid within 7 days more than once, and the check won't clear until after my due date with fees added to my account.

I live in Victorville, and City of Industry is a 2 day mail delivery at best. When I pay the same bills 2+ weeks early, the checks (amazingly ) clear my bank within 2-3 days. I am amazed at how they act when they know thay can't possibly push it back far enough to earn their 'bonus bucks'. I have often thought of how these folks should be called on this fraud. I'm glad to see this site. It's a breath of fresh air for consumers.

Victorville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2003 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA/City-Of-Industry-California-91716/HRS-USA-ripoffWhen-paid-2-weeks-early-check-posts-in-3-days-when-paid-within-7-days-check-68050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA