Complaint Review: HRS USA

• Submitted: Tue, June 11, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, June 11, 2002

• Reported By:Aloha OR
HRS USA
HRS USA P.O. Box 60148 City of Industry, California U.S.A.

BEST BUYHRS USA is a deceptive ripoff fraud company that changed our address so that we would receive our statement so our payment would be late. City of Industry, California

*0:

We bought a computer from best buy, payments had to be on time or you would get changed the interest. We got our statements on time no problem for 7 months and then we did not receive one. I called and they said my address had changed. I told them I have live here for 12 years and have not moved, they said that the Post Office sent my mail back and put a different address on the envelope that was sent back to them.

I don't belive the post office changed my address for any reason, I think that this was a scam to try and up my bill as far as they could. On the phone they said they would take off the late fees and then when I got my bill the late fees were on there; I called and they said I did not have to pay the late fees? I am still in the middle of this thing so I don't know how it will turn out but I am not paying any late fees for their mistakes. All of our payments were on time, no reason for any late fee charges. From when I called to get a statement mailed to me 6/1, it took eleven days to get my statement. This gives them the chance to put two late fees on my bill that I will not pay!! I have good credit and it better stay that way or we will be in court!! I think this is a scam for people who do not keep track of their bill; people who just pay them and probably for senior citizens.

Sharon
Aloha, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2002 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA/City-of-Industry-California-60148/BEST-BUYHRS-USA-is-a-deceptive-ripoff-fraud-company-that-changed-our-address-so-that-we-wo-22520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

They changed our address so that we would not receive our statements so our payment would be late