Complaint Review: HRS USA

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2001
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2001

• Reported By:
HRS USA
P.O. Box 60148 City of Industry, California U.S.A.

HRS USA Ripoff Tricks, Tricks, Tricks

*0:

I just got off the phone with HRS USA and learned once again that they have the wrong address. This is the third straight month that I have either called (twice) and sent in a written address correction on their form (once).

I learned that it must have been human error and inputted incorrectly. They keep missing it by one letter... sometimes the bill arrives, sometimes it does not. Either way, I've avoided penalty fees by sending in payments without a bill, then sending in payments once the bill arrives. In the end, I learn the postal service is to blame because they do not deliver the bill, deliver it late, or send it back to HRS USA as non-deliverable.

They seem to always have a note that it was returned and non-deliverable, and do to their policy, they will not give your address, they will only verify what you read. This time, I had to trick them. I gave the address that shows on my bill instead of my actual address in order to test them. She told me that was the correct address on file, so then I made the change. The last two times I called, they told me that my original address was what they had, yet the bill always arrived late with the wrong address. Tricks, Tricks, Tricks!

These emails should be forwarded to the Governor of California so something can be done about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA/City-of-Industry-California-91716-0148/HRS-USA-Ripoff-Tricks-Tricks-Tricks-7546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA