Complaint Review: HRS USA

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2002

• Reported By:Jacksonville TX
HRS USA
P.O. Box 60148 City of Industry, California U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

HRS USA Unfair and unethical late fees. ripoff abused & mistreated ripoff business from hell screwed the customers even more con artist fake ripoff consumer fraud corruption deceptive outlandish ripoff late fees City of Industry California

I mail my payment either the day I receive my bill or the very next day. Some months my payment makes it on time. Other times, I am charged an unfair/unethical late fee. I have bills that go all the way to New York that make it in three days. My payments to HRS only go to California and sometimes my payments are not posted until more than ten days after I have mailed the payment. This is ridiculous.

These people make enough money with the huge amounts of interest that they charge just to have their credit. No they have found another way to rip us off. LATE FEES!!! What's funny is that the payment stub that we send in with our checks states: "Mail at least 7 business days before due date..." I for one intend to pay off my balance and discontinue my business with this company. I would encourage anyone else to do so as well.

Tommy
Jacksonville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA/City-of-Industry-California-91716-0148/HRS-USA-Unfair-and-unethical-late-fees-ripoff-abused-mistreated-ripoff-business-from-he-17196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA