Complaint Review: HRS USA

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2002

• Reported By:
HRS USA
City of Industry, California U.S.A.

HRS USA - Best Buy ripoff tricks to get late fees out of you

I want to express my concerns that I feel recently HRS USA is not giving me enough time to mail and submit my payments from the time I receive the month invoice until the due date. I have never had a problem in the past two years with them but last month I got a $29.00 late charge and called and got it removed as a one time thing. Again this month I received my statement on the 4th and have until the 10th to get my payment to them. With their 7 business days recommendation this gives me virtually no time hold this invoice. -- This company better wise up or it will lose me as a customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA/City-of-Industry-California-91716/HRS-USA-Best-Buy-ripoff-tricks-to-get-late-fees-out-of-you-13659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA