Complaint Review: HRS USA

• Submitted: Sat, August 10, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 10, 2002

• Reported By:Rosenberg Tx
HRS USA
P.O. Box 60148 City of Industry, California U.S.A.

HRS USA ripoff consumer fraud victimized many consumers City of Industry California

This company totally scams the consumers that use their credit cards. I have had about 4-5 late charge fees so far from my payments on this 1 year no interest scam. It does not matter when you mail your bill-I mail it at LEAST 8-10 days before scheduled due date and I still get billed late charges.I always pay my bills on time and have never ever had a problem like this with ANY other company. It seems highly suspicious that the check is received and posted 1 day after the due date on many months. There is no way that it takes 10 days to send mail from Texas to California.

This is absolutely ridiculous and a total ripoff-this is how the company gets a profit by ripping off consumers in this matter. I have decided now to send my bills by double registered mail so I will know who signed for the bill and the date it was received.Until this matter is looked into legally I encourage all consumers that this has happened to write a rip off report.

Lori
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2002 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA/City-of-Industry-California-91716/HRS-USA-ripoff-consumer-fraud-victimized-many-consumers-City-of-Industry-California-26592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA