Complaint Review: HRS USA

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2002

• Reported By:
HRS USA
P.O. Box 15521 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

HRS Late Fee Rip Off

I obtained a Best Buy card last month and was told that I could make my payments in the store once I recieved my bill.

I went to Best Buy to pay on my card a few days before the due date and was told by the customer service rep. that payments could only be mailed in to HRS USA.I was a little upset because

I was given the wrong information in the beginning.I mailed my payment off to HRS and when I called to check to see if the payment was posted five days later I noticed that I was charged a late fee of $29.00 and my payment was still not posted.

At this point I began to get frustrated because not only did I attempt to make the payment on time but they also wanted to charge $10 to pay over the phone by check.

None of this is explained in the agreement when you apply for the card or explained on the back of the bills that they send to you.

When they say "90days same as cash" what that really means is....We will not charge you financing fees for 90days but we will charge the same amount in late fees to make up for it.

Click here to see other Rip-off Reports on the HRS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA/Wilmington-Delaware-19850/HRS-Late-Fee-Rip-Off-11867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA