Complaint Review: HRS USA

• Reported By:baltimore md
HRS USA
Nationwide U.S.A.

HRS USA: CAN THEY GET IT RIGHT? waste of time Ripoff

After reading your first report on HRS USA I felt compelled to tell you my story. After being approved for credit, I waited almost 8 months before recieving a credit card.

I called at least 35 times during the waiting period and each time they told me" Hey your card has been mailed, but I will resend you a new one. Needless to say I never recieved any of the 20 plus cards that were resent to me. Not only that but trying to get through to a rep takes at least 20 minutes everytime you call.

HRS USA, will not be getting my business and I hope others will follow. Get it right and give great customer service, or you will have no customers. Thank you HRS USA for wasting so much of my time, if I am lucky all of your bad business practices will put you out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USA/nationwide/HRS-USA-CAN-THEY-GET-IT-RIGHT-waste-of-time-Ripoff-9004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA