Complaint Review: HRS USA/Best Buy Card

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2002

• Reported By:
HRS USA/Best Buy Card
City of Industry, CA City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

HRS USA/Best Buy Card ripoff I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE BUT I GUESS NOT City Of Industry California

HRS USA Took it apon themselves to change my address so I stopped getting bills. So I made a payment estimating based on previous bills. I then called and told them I stopped getting bills. So they changed my address. Then I get the infamous call saying my payment was $2.00 short. But I can avoid the late fees if I westreaned unioned the $2.00. Needless to say I got screwed.

Matthew
TWENTYNINE PALMS, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2002 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USABest-Buy-Card/City-Of-Industry-California/HRS-USABest-Buy-Card-ripoff-I-THOUGHT-I-WAS-THE-ONLY-ONE-BUT-I-GUESS-NOT-City-Of-Industry-18686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA/Best Buy Card