- Report: #19185
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: HRS USA/Best Buy
HRS USA/Best BuyPO Box 15521 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.
HRS USA/Best Buy These crooks are consumer fraud ripoff artists by performing fradulent billing practices. Wilmington Delaware
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) The 800 number for customer service is a joke. Either the caller only gets a menu or gets dropped off the line. There has been one instance where I got through to a 'live' rep.
2) I made two payments in one month, one by check, the other by phone. The check hasn't posted yet and it's been over a month, and I made a payment by phone that cost me an additional $10 for the service.
3) The statement I just received had over $200 of additional "deferred finance charges" on a balance of a little over $100. I was able to speak w/ a rep and they said that I was charged because of some promotion that I was under.
I was able to reach a rep but was told that I was charged the additional fees because of some promotion I was under, which I am not aware of. I asked to speak with a manager but the rep refused my request. Bottom line, this is a scam that needs to be put to rest as people cannot and should not continually be put through the ringer as they are with these people.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2002 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USABest-Buy/Wilmington-Delaware-19850-5521/HRS-USABest-Buy-These-crooks-are-consumer-fraud-ripoff-artists-by-performing-fradulent-bi-19185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.