• Report: #19185

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2002

• Reported By:
HRS USA/Best Buy
PO Box 15521 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

HRS USA/Best Buy These crooks are consumer fraud ripoff artists by performing fradulent billing practices. Wilmington Delaware

I had a delinquent account that I was trying to pay off and ran into several issues:

1) The 800 number for customer service is a joke. Either the caller only gets a menu or gets dropped off the line. There has been one instance where I got through to a 'live' rep.

2) I made two payments in one month, one by check, the other by phone. The check hasn't posted yet and it's been over a month, and I made a payment by phone that cost me an additional $10 for the service.

3) The statement I just received had over $200 of additional "deferred finance charges" on a balance of a little over $100. I was able to speak w/ a rep and they said that I was charged because of some promotion that I was under.

I was able to reach a rep but was told that I was charged the additional fees because of some promotion I was under, which I am not aware of. I asked to speak with a manager but the rep refused my request. Bottom line, this is a scam that needs to be put to rest as people cannot and should not continually be put through the ringer as they are with these people.

Raymore, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2002 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-USABest-Buy/Wilmington-Delaware-19850-5521/HRS-USABest-Buy-These-crooks-are-consumer-fraud-ripoff-artists-by-performing-fradulent-bi-19185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS USA/Best Buy