Complaint Review: HRS usa / uBid.com

• Submitted: Fri, July 05, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, July 05, 2002

• Reported By:denver co
HRS usa / uBid.com
700 N. Wood Dale Road Wood Dale, Illinois U.S.A.

HRS USA & uBid.com charged my account for $615.88 on a credit that wasn't even on the account Outlandish Ripoff evil dirt bags Wood Dale Illinois

I opened up a uBid.com on-line account using one of visa cards to make transactions. Later on, I applied for a uBid.com credit card for which I got a gredit line of $ 1000. Prior to that, I had purchased many things with my visa and I never had a problem.

When I received my uBid.com credit card, I went ahead to update my account information and use it as my default credit card in order to pay for some items that I was bidding on. The uBid card got rejected or declined and deactivated my account. The message that I received in my mailbax was to "use a different credit card to proceed with any activities". I was wondering why I got this message when I got a new card from uBid.com. I called their customer service who told me to go back and set it up differently. That didn't stop my trouble. Instead, my account became disabled/inactive.

Believe it or not: I got a bill for $ 615.88 on that same uBid.com credit card that was never accepted. HRS usa that sent the bill could not explain it. They said they bill me for only what uBid.com tell them. They want me to dispute the charges with them not with uBid.com who told them to bill me. I don't understand why they are trying to do to me. I have a feeling that I am the only one going through this. I hope that every one has a chance to read this. It's true. I'll available to talk about it.

Franck
denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2002 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HRS-usa-uBidcom/Wood-Dale-Illinois-60191/HRS-USA-uBidcom-charged-my-account-for-61588-on-a-credit-that-wasnt-even-on-the-acco-24018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HRS usa / uBid.com