Complaint Review: H&S Cert auto/ Westlake financial

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: Lamar — Markham Illinois United States of America
H&S Cert auto/ Westlake financial
4751 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, California United States of America

H&S Cert auto/ Westlake financial Fraudulent contract bill of sale, never received plates for vehicle, dealership claimed they presented Westlake a buy back agreement and repo my truck the next month without returning down payment Los Angeles , California

In October of 2011 I went H&S auto I gave them 1500 dollars down for a1999 expedition a couple weeks later I received an approval letter from Westlake financial and a statement for my first payment. In November of the same year my starter went out upon repair the mechanic informed me that the GPS shorted out the starter due to some loose wires touching in April 2012 after making 5 payments my truck was repossessed I contacted Westlake whom claimed they never put a order for repo I contacted the dealer and they said they repossessed it after putting in a buy back order on the vehicle to Westlake in November so in other words the dealer just took my 1500 never ordered my plates neither anyway back to Westlake they denied having received a buy back in November and then when asked that my money be returned they honored the buy back the same day while I was on the phone I thought once you have entered an agreement with the finance company it's out of the hands of the dealership that's a breech of the finance contract they should not be able to do this to people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HS-Cert-auto-Westlake-financial/Los-Angeles-California-90054/HS-Cert-auto-Westlake-financial-Fraudulent-contract-bill-of-sale-never-received-plates-995865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on H&S Cert auto/ Westlake financial