- Report: #939362
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: H&S Construction
H&S Construction554 Harmon Road Oak Hill, Ohio United States of America
H&S Construction Jeremy Hay Drunkard Running a legitimate company and tax evading in Oak Hill, Ohio
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. "The owner, Jeremy Hay is a drunkard"
2. "The owner, Jeremy Hay is a deadbeat father."
3. "The owner, Jeremy Hay is a drug addict."
4. "The owner, Jeremy Hay is a polygamist."
5. "The owner, Jeremy Hay is a procrastinator."
6. "The owner, Jeremy Hay refuses to take tax money from his earnings."
Hearing these things about his company I was in shock. So when a person I care about asked for him to do her roof I naturally stood watch and observed. What I found was shocking, disgraceful, as well as down right WRONG. All of these statements my friends and family had said were true. Not to mention I happened to pick up on a few more I would like to share for everyone here's safety.
The owner, Jeremy Hay smoked crack cocaine (while on probation mind you) in the presence of a pregnant woman on the way to a job.The owner, Jeremy Hay, allows his employees to attend work intoxicated on alcohol and/or drugs.
The owner, Jeremy Hay is a woman beater.
Please Friends, DO NOT HIRE JEREMY HAY TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE QUALITY OR EVEN ETHICAL WORK. Thank you all. May Mother Isis bless you all.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HS-Construction/Oak-Hill-Ohio-45656/HS-Construction-Jeremy-Hay-Drunkard-Running-a-legitimate-company-and-tax-evading-in-Oak-H-939362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.