lighting

• Submitted: Thu, August 24, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 24, 2006

• Reported By:Chattanooga Tennessee
HSA Home Warrenty
310 N. Midvale Boulevard, Madison, Wisconsin U.S.A.

HSA Home Warrenty ripoff Madison Wisconsin

I purchased my home and a home warrenty on 04/10/06. Prior to closing Ie being a certified Home inspector, performed a indepth home inspection which included a indepth look at heat/ac system. I found both systems were operating excellent. This was also confirmededed by both the seller and the real estate agents.

Withen fourty five days of closing the AC system began to
fail. I called HSA and informed them that i had experanced a problem with my ac system. They gave me a name of local ac company to call. the company sent a rep to my home and he found that I had developed a leak in me evaporator coil and had lost some of the gas. The rep informed HSA and informed them as to the cost of replacing the coil.

HSA's responce to me was that this leak occuried prior to inception,(Prior to my purchase of home)The ac company statated that there was no way of identifying the time and date that a leak occures.

My system has been replaced at my expense and HSA is enjoying my $500.00 premum. HSA has done everything possible to avoid paying this claim.

My advise to every one is never do business with these ruthless, Devious thieves.

Billy
Chattanooga, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2006 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSA-Home-Warrenty/Madison-Wisconsin-53705/HSA-Home-Warrenty-ripoff-Madison-Wisconsin-207684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSA Home Warrenty