Complaint Review: HSB Billing Services, Unite TEL, LLC#, United Tel, Llc-FIND YOUR DIET.COM MTHLY

• Submitted: Fri, August 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By: Brad — Castroville Texas USA
HSB Billing Services, Unite TEL, LLC#, United Tel, Llc-FIND YOUR DIET.COM MTHLY
findyourdiet.com Internet United States of America

HSB Billing Services, Unite TEL, LLC#, United Tel, Llc-FIND YOUR DIET.COM MTHLY Unauthorized Billing Castroville, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

Saw an unauthoried charge on my phone bill for 14.95 for a monthly subscription fee for an online diet.

Called United Tel,LLC @ 877-547-8642 and spoke to a CSR by the name of "Jennifer" who asked me to verify my email address and date of birth, both of which were incorrect. She stated that someone had accessed this link via a website called "Prizedraw.com" and had affirmed that they were over 18 years of age and authorized to bill charges to my phone number. She also stated that since it was my name and address that I would be liable for the charges. I politely corrected her and advised her that this was not acceptable.

She placed me on hold to speak to a supervisor, came back on the line and told me that the charge would be credited on next months bill and gave me a confirmation number.

If there is no credit by this time next month, I'll be updating the progress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2009 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSB-Billing-Services-Unite-TEL-LLC-United-Tel-Llc-FIND-YOUR-DIETCOM-MTHLY/internet/HSB-Billing-Services-Unite-TEL-LLC-United-Tel-Llc-FIND-YOUR-DIETCOM-MTHLY-Unauthori-480170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSB Billing Services, Unite TEL, LLC#, United Tel, Llc-FIND YOUR DIET.COM MTHLY

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (USA)

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or by email at customersupport at billinghelpnow dot com so that we may resolve your inquiry.

Sincerely,