Complaint Review: HSBC

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: KenMax — Moreno Valley California
Brando , Florida USA

HSBC Fraudulently placed me in an adjustable rate mortgage when I was suppose to have a fixed rate Brando Florida

HSBC called me and asked me to refinance my mortgage in 2006 and told me through their agent Ryan Nabb that he would place me in an fixed rate mortgage. In 2008 I got a letter stating my loan was due to adjust. Long story short I sued HSBC in 2011 for fraud and other causes of action. We were set to go to trial. HSBC produced a forged promissory not that had four pages..The third page only had one paragraph with ample room for a signature, however no signature line was on this page. So the third page was 75% blank and HSBC attached a fourth page that didn't reference the note and placed my signature on the fourth page. I am looking for other people that have been a victim of a bait and switch by HSBC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 02:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-/Brando-Florida/HSBC-Fraudulently-placed-me-in-an-adjustable-rate-mortgage-when-I-was-suppose-to-have-a-1161795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC