Complaint Review: HSBC BANK NEVADA

• Submitted: Fri, December 25, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 25, 2009

• Reported By: Terry — Midland City Alabama U.S.A.
HSBC BANK NEVADA
P.O. Box 2013 Buffalo, NY 14240 Internet United States of America

HSBC BANK NEVADA FOR BOFLEX WILL HIDE YOUR PAYMENT SO AS TO MAKE YOU LATE THE NEXT MONTH Internet

This is to let you know before you get caught up with what I thought was a good company, showed it's teeth when there software didn't pay my bill.  By the software not paying it like it was suposed to, made it 7 day's late. I closed this account a few months ago as they sent a letter stating they were going up on my interest.  This was my Nov payment, 39.00, I paid 100.00, payment and late fee.  They took the 39.00 out of it for the payment but not the late fee.  The late fee was put on the Dec payment where I had set up 50.00 payments for the next two months.

I did not get a notice by mail or email stating my Dec payment was going to be 79.00.  Only that my payment was late. I called they could care less, they went up on my interrest, hitting me with another late fee.  They did this knowing that the Fed Gov is changing the laws for all card services.  Untill then keep a watch on your card's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-BANK-NEVADA/internet/HSBC-BANK-NEVADA-FOR-BOFLEX-WILL-HIDE-YOUR-PAYMENT-SO-AS-TO-MAKE-YOU-LATE-THE-NEXT-MONTH-545211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC BANK NEVADA